Tuesday, May 26, 2026

Back In Kuching

I am back in Kuching!! Well actually I've been back since the 17th but I've just been too lazy to blog. Previously in Perth I couldn't blog bcos my material went home,and Perth is damn boring anyway, nth to blog abt one unless u would like to hear about wat I do everyday, Sleep, wake up, eat, sleep.....

So yeah, I'm back in Kuching and last evening I heard from Judith that there was gonna be a gathering at Bing!. So even though I had Ro guild war, I went to Bing!. See.. I can stop playing ro wan ar. Before we went to Bing! tho we went to Tun Jugah.

Then I went to toilet.
There is discovered that I must have grown fatter, cos..

My pants button popped off.


I was absolutely horrified, but I maintained a calm exterior and went to Popular to find a safety pin or something to hold my pants up. I was holding my pants at the button part. Holding it together, I must've looked like some kinda weirdo who was trying to masturbate in public or sumthing. But unfortunately popular doesn't have safety pins.. so I have to use the clip u use to clip papers together one. It worked but it wasn't very comfortable, so I decided to buy a belt. I asked Ben to buy the belt, I asked him to tell the shop assistant to poke holes all the way to the end. But they say its ugly if u do that, so he bought it anyway and I tried it, no good. Too tight. Long story cut very short, In the end after many tries where they poke the hole on the wrong end, I finally decided to tell them myself. Which was damn embarassing. Shit. The belt worked perfectly after that.

Anyway, after that we went to Bing! lo, Steve, Shusheel, Bernie and Jason were there already, Then later Jackson, Brandon, Kim Hoon, Judith, Kiong, Leonard, and Billy came.
Bernie and Steve
Billy, Leonard and some blur looking apparition
Jeff and Ben
Brandon and Kim Hoon
Jason and Shusheel
Kiong and half of Judith's head



Suprisingly alot of them knew about Fabian's antics. And I kept hearing things like, "Albert I love your blog". "Albert your blog's hilarious"

Its these kind of comments that make my coco pops grow bigger. Since u find it so interesting, please leave a comment lar. My coco pops shrink alot cos noone give comment one.

Anyway,
Fabian had sent a message to Bernie 3 hours ago,

Something along the lines of..

Hi, Im bored, are u doing anything?

He must think Bernie his fren or maybe he wants to drive 100kmh in Bernie's car.
So Billy called Fabian and asked him to come, but Fabian said he was tired, having gone to his Uncle's house at 12 mile and 10 mile. But he must've been lying cos later I saw him online.

4/20/2006
1:00:16 AM
Gerald Lee
FabiaN, ManDIe, lamomok, Triphenyl
wat a gay font
4/20/2006
1:00:26 AM
ManDIe
FabiaN, lamomok, Gerald Lee, Triphenyl
hahaha
4/20/2006
1:00:36 AM
Gerald Lee
FabiaN, ManDIe, lamomok, Triphenyl
do u not agree mandy
4/20/2006
1:01:03 AM
ManDIe
FabiaN, lamomok, Gerald Lee, Triphenyl
i think ok lar
4/20/2006
1:01:09 AM
ManDIe
FabiaN, lamomok, Gerald Lee, Triphenyl
but quite haulien one
4/20/2006
1:01:19 AM
Gerald Lee
FabiaN, ManDIe, lamomok, Triphenyl
good girl
4/20/2006
1:01:31 AM
Gerald Lee
FabiaN, ManDIe, lamomok, Triphenyl
sien ar
4/20/2006
1:01:37 AM
Gerald Lee
FabiaN, ManDIe, lamomok, Triphenyl
all dumb ppl
4/20/2006
1:01:53 AM
FabiaN
ManDIe, lamomok, Gerald Lee, Triphenyl
...
4/20/2006
1:02:01 AM
Gerald Lee
FabiaN, ManDIe, lamomok, Triphenyl
still dumb
4/20/2006
1:02:06 AM
Gerald Lee
FabiaN, ManDIe, lamomok, Triphenyl
... is not a sound
4/20/2006
1:03:20 AM
Triphenyl
FabiaN, ManDIe, lamomok, Gerald Lee
hahaha fabian's font is gay
4/20/2006
1:03:25 AM
Gerald Lee
FabiaN, ManDIe, lamomok, Triphenyl
yes it is
4/20/2006
1:03:30 AM
ManDIe
FabiaN, lamomok, Gerald Lee, Triphenyl
haahaha
4/20/2006
1:03:43 AM
Gerald Lee
FabiaN, ManDIe, lamomok, Triphenyl
why dat lamomok dog never say anything
4/20/2006
1:03:46 AM
FabiaN
ManDIe, lamomok, Gerald Lee, Triphenyl
darn I'm so gay *-)
4/20/2006
1:04:02 AM
Gerald Lee
FabiaN, ManDIe, lamomok, Triphenyl
this is on record
4/20/2006
1:04:04 AM
ManDIe
FabiaN, lamomok, Gerald Lee, Triphenyl
gayyyy
4/20/2006
1:04:13 AM
ManDIe
FabiaN, lamomok, Gerald Lee, Triphenyl
there's a gay in the house
4/20/2006
1:04:17 AM
FabiaN
ManDIe, lamomok, Gerald Lee, Triphenyl
tq

Say tired 1 am still can go online wan. Triphenyl is jasmine btw.

And as u can see.. Gerald Lee ( I have no idea who he is) says that Fabian's Font is gay. But what does our friendly neighbourhood 100kmh driver say?

4/20/2006
1:03:46 AM
FabiaN
ManDIe, lamomok, Gerald Lee, Triphenyl
darn I'm so gay *-)

That proves it, Fabian is gay. Dexter watch out he's coming after u.

And yes, I'm very shocked that Fabian has MSN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as i hate ur "coco pops"(i mean REALLY..was there no other word) to grow bigger....i just have to say.... i mean hahahahah "i must have looked like some wierdo trying to masturbate" hahah too late man..toooo late...but anyway nice blog and keep the good work up...(there..happy???!!)

-an old friend

Anonymous said...

By the way, just curious....why not WOW instead of RO.....AND u were awake at 10.19AM to write this blog on a holiday....WHO ARE YOU??.

Anonymous said...

Ok that was me on the second post(forgot to sign off)

-an old friend

Anonymous said...

paul!! y cant u jus tell us its u n stop signing off as: -an old friend. haiyoh! we all noe its u la hor!! n bert, how cum u have no nicer pics of me ha?? ha? ha? ha??? lol

Anonymous said...

bert!! thanks for your WONDERFUL help last nite!! hahaha..anyways, i LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!! its HILARIOUS. and yes, i know you try hard. hahaha. good job bert! :P take care and cyaz around in perth!

kelvin said...

its a miracle...an update
keep up the great job bert